Annual RCN International Nursing Research Conference – 3-5 September 2019. Call for abstracts is now live.
RCN International Nursing Research Conference
Tuesday 3 – Thursday 5 September 2019
Sheffield Hallam University
The overarching theme of this year’s conference is impact. Join us to discuss and debate the impact of research on health and social care policy and nursing practice. Hear from inspirational keynote speakers and presenters on developments in methodology as well as the latest research findings on a diverse array of nursing issues.
Present at the conference
Call for abstracts is now live.
Abstract categories include; concurrent, symposia, poster and visual presentations with expert review (ViPER).
Find out more
Conference themes may include, but are not limited to:
- Research impact and how to achieve it
- Clinical effectiveness and nursing research
- The impact of research on nurse-sensitive outcomes
- Health and social care policy research
- Evaluating change
- Methods that may enhance impact
- Patient experience and the role of research